Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Resume introduction letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, You have posted the advertisement for the job vacancy in your company. The advertisement is on the second page and I have been read it. I want to apply for this job so I am sending my resume and other credentials. These documents are very important and sufficient for knowing me better. My first job was in an international company that supplies the pesticides and fertilizers. I have a great experience of sales. I joined my first job immediate after when I graduated from collage. I was rewarded many sales appreciation during my two years stay there. Every year I was a top performer. My former superiors provided two letters of recommendation to me. I have also enclosed those letters with my resume. If you find it doubtful please call my former superiors at the number given on the letters. If I able to join your company then when you want to take my interview? I become happy to submit an interview. Thank you, John

No comments:

Post a Comment