Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Chase hardship letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am writing this letter to explain our unlucky set of situation that has caused us to apply for a loan extension on our mortgage. We have done everything in our power to make ends meet but sadly we are about to fall short and would like you to consider working with us to modify our loan. I am an employee in the Television industry and my show is currently on pause forcing me to take a extreme reduction in pay. I have a contract to resume work at the end of February, but my wife, a stay at home mom, is currently looking for work. Even with my job resuming in two months, this hiatus has exhausted our savings and dramatically increased our level of credit card debt. Therefore, we are requesting that our current 3yr. interest only loan be modified to a 30yr. fixed rate loan at 3%. We truly hope this is something that you will consider as we have yet to make a late payment and want to be practical in preserving our excellent credit rating, as well as our most important asset, our home. Thanking You, Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment