Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/15/2010

Legal cover letter 2

I am interested in labor and employment law, and that brought me to the law school. Through out my college days, I am gathering as much information as I can about the labor and employment laws. Prior to law school I worked in Human Resources. And I believe that this experience, along with the coursework I am pursuing, will help prepare me for a career in labor and employment law. I will be in Delton in next week, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and get advice about planning a career in labor and employment law. I enclosed my resume with this letter. I will contact you within the next two days to see if we can arrange a meeting time. Thank you in advance for your assistance Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment