Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/15/2010

Teacher cover letter 1

For the school year of 2007-2008, I am applying for the post of 1 thru 5 grade teaching. I have completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in Child Development in Jan 2001. I have enjoyed meeting and working with many peoples in teaching positions since 1998. I am having a very good experience in teaching preschool, and 1'st to 5'th grades. I believe the important aspect of being a good teacher is having an excellent communication skill and organization. And I believe that I am having these qualities in me. I believe that interaction with parents is a key to development as they are the main participation and part in education. I often encourage them to participate in activities related to school to create a friendly connection between them and their kids. My associate of Arts is music which allows me to bring rhythm, notation and harmony to my students. Please consider my application for this position and also for the relative positions available in your district. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment