Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/15/2010

Sample application letter

Dear Mr. John, You give advertisement for a vacancy in your company. I read that advertisement and I think I am applicable means qualified for that position. I am graduate having experience of job before. My experience in office work is quiet satisfied and I am ready to do any task. I have also knowledge of the computer and know how to talk and deal with people. I have enclosed my certificates of degree and other courses. If you want any detail you can refer it. I am ready to give interview at your convenience. I have given my contact number with my details. Please contact me as soon as possible. I think you accept my application and thank you very much. Yours Faithfully, Arnold Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment