Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/15/2010

Salary requirement cover letter- sample salary requirement cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, Please accept this letter as application for the Process Engineer position currently available with XYZ Corporation. My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration. My experience has afforded me exposure to numerous facets of process engineering including: problem solving, troubleshooting, tooling set-up, performance improvement projects, and quality assurance. I am confident that my skills in these areas will prove to be an asset to XYZ Corporation's Manufacturing Operations division. My current salary requirement would range from $40,000 to $55,000, with specifics flexible, negotiable, and dependent upon such factors as benefit structure, responsibility, and advancement opportunity. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, its plans and goals, and how I might contribute to its continued success. Sincerely, [Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment